Engagement now open on Transportation, Transit plans
The Town of Milton and its partners are inviting public input on two important plans that will shape how people and goods move for years to come.
The Transportation Master Plan (TMP) Update will guide all modes of transportation and identify strategic improvements for each mode, to achieve a multi-modal future for the Town.
The Milton Transit Five-Year Service Plan will review transit services and recommend changes for transit as one part of the Town's larger transportation network.
Public Engagement Events on June 22:
At the virtual and in-person engagement events, participants can consider past recommendations, learn about each plan’s review, and understand next steps. Input will help inform draft recommendations to be shared for feedback in later engagement opportunities.
- Virtual Public Engagement Session (TMP only) – June 22 at noon. Register.
- In-person Public Engagement Session (both plans) – June 22 at 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Sherwood Community Centre (6355 Main St W, Milton).
- Residents can get to and from the engagement event using Milton Transit OnDemand. This is available within the Milton core area, from 5 to 9 p.m. on June 22. Book up to three days prior. Regular fares apply.
Ongoing ways to engage:
- For the Milton Transit Five-Year Service Plan, visitors to Let’s Talk Milton can complete a survey to provide input on Milton Transit’s future needs.
- For the Transportation Master Plan Update, visitors to Let’s Talk Milton can complete a survey on whether the 2018 Transportation Master Plan recommendations remain valid.